Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finding The Mexican In Me

I like to think that I'm a practical person. Even when I'm "thrifting". That's why I tried reasoning with myself when I saw this mirror. I really liked it but thought, good grief ANOTHER mirror!? Not even my style! (What IS my style?) Do I even HAVE empty wall space?!

And then I became "Trevlyn, The Impulsive Thrifter". And it's a darn good thing, because I found a spot that NEEDED something to replace the "mistake" I'd put there, and by golly, we live in PHOENIX, ARIZONA for crying out loud! Don't I NEED some Mexican flavored home decor somewhere in my house?!

My purchase was validated just yesterday when the order-taker at Del Taco was trying to clarify my request asking, "Tortila con queso?"
I answered , "Si!"
The mirror is rubbing off on me.

3 comments:

MarySue said...

You really do find such awesome goodies. I really like this.

zabrina said...

We once looked for a home to live in Sedona. I wanted to live in a pueblo style home. We though in a mexican/brazilian decor. Haha!
Great find!
Hugs,

Aurelia and Annalise said...

Es muy hermoso!
that is really really pretty!:)