Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ready, Set, Sew!

A HUGE thanks to the awesome Crafters who showed up to make "Emily Dolls" yesterday! You are such sweet, dear family and friends and it just made my WEEK to share such a fun activity with you! And to those of you who left such lovely comments about wanting to come...oh, how I wish you lived closer! If you make dolls, I hope you'll share pictures!



Some of us amazed ourselves with our sewing prowess!

Janet is a piano teacher so little "Whimsy" is a musical reflection of her wonderful talent!

My drop-dead-gorgeous babe of a mom came and worked on a lovely stitchery project.

The little girlies amused themselves playing dress-up and munching on yummy sandwiches! (Thanks, Mom!)

Here's Kathee's daughter showing off Kathee's FIRST HAND SEWN PROJECT!!! You ROCK, girl!



Here's my BIG "Emily Doll" made from the pattern and fabric I bought from artist herself! I kind of like her. A lot.

There's talk of another little "craft group" gathering next month...I'll keep you posted...and here's a little hint of what we'd probably be making.

No comments: