Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gobble, Glitter & Glue



On a recent thrifting excursion, I acquired two beat up Pottery Barn art display frames. They have a hidden pocket for quick and easy picture exchange in the back. So as I was cleaning out a storage box yesterday, I found a calender with art work by Becky Kelly and thought I'd put November's picture in one of the frames.


I used my handy dandy masking tape to stick it on some patterned paper, added some glitter and a few ribbons and slipped it into my very distressed looking frame. I wasn't going to use the frames until I un-distressed them a bit, but once they're occupied, they don't look so bad.


2 comments:

MarySue said...

Great idea and I love calendar pic that you doll up.

Amy Wing said...

Hi Trevlyn -
Wanted to let you know I mentioned you on my blog! :) Happy holidays!