Saturday, December 13, 2008

Glitter Village

Have you noticed that the "After Christmas Sales" have started before Christmas?! I was at Joann's yesterday and all their Christmas was 60% off and they'd begun throwing Valentines' Day on the shelves!!! I'm so not ready for that!

Last year I picked up one of the Martha Stewart Christmas Glitter Village kits on clearance after the big day. I was so excited when I opened up my Christmas boxes to decorate this year and found it waiting to be assembled!





The kiddos just loved watching and helped some. It turned out pretty cute and I think it would be fun for them to have their own village to make. Or at least a house.


Here are some free paper house printables here, here and here and here which we may try to make an attempt at. Might be a fun Christmas Vacation project!


No comments: